When people use the fact that Dean has said things like “We don’t swing that way” to complete strangers as proof of the fact that Dean could never be non-straight, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry, because they’ve clearly never been a queer person in an environment where coming out randomly could endanger your reputation, mental and physical well-being, and where coming out to your family would mean going against everything that’s expected of you and that you’ve been taught.
what’s a pirates favorite letter?
if it’s rrrrrrr i’m going to kill you
you may think its r… but his true love be the C
i fucking hate this website
This might win the ‘literally a gif for everything’ trend
gender roles men could try to crush
- talking over women
- not being concerned about women receiving street harassment
- centralizing women’s thoughts and opinions on how they feel
- accepting ideas that promote rape culture
the only gender role men seem to care about crushing
- watching shows primarily geared towards little girls
- liking glittery things
- literally anything that doesn’t involve altering their behavior towards women